Chenille Jute Solid Border Rug - Pink
Soft chenille yarns are interwoven with natural jute to create a surprisingly soft layer underfoot. Our rug is a great choice for a child’s room or play area. And a contrasting border adds just the right touch of color.
- Loomed blend of cotton and jute.
- Features a solid pure cotton decorative border and a center loomed of chenille and jute to make the rug extra soft underfoot.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 62% cotton, 38% jute.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 1" thick.
- Do not pull any loose yarns.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed; do not dry-clean.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.