Catalina Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Catalina crib into a bed for lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Solid wood lathe-turned posts along with triple-fastened slats ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Sleeping platform adjusts to four heights so it can accommodate your growing baby.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Get tips how to measure for furniture.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Back Panel (Headboard): 55.5" wide x 45.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Panels: 29" wide x 36.5" high
- Mattress platform settings from floor: 19", 15", 11", 7"
- Clearance Under Crib: 7"
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 49" wide x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.