Catalina Storage Desk & Large Hutch
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
- Desk: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Hutch: 43.5" wide x 9" deep x 29.5" high
- Desk is expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid wood.
- Hutch is expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Desk equipped with three drawers.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Hutch equipped with four cubbies and a corkboard.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 2" high
- Right Drawer (2): 13" wide x 15.5" deep x 8" high
- Clearance Under Desk: 22" wide x 20.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 9" deep x 29.5" high
- Side Cubby (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 7.5" high
- Center Cubby (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corkboard: 38" wide x 16" high
- Weight: 41.5 pounds
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.