Catalina Stair Loft Bed
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Slat-roll foundation; Avoid using a box spring on the upper bunk.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive finishes are sealed with lacquer for durability
- Crafted from pine and solid sap gum woods, plywood and MDF, which is a strong engineered wood that adds long-lasting performance
- Tenon-and-groove construction and a kiln-dried solid wood frame adds strength and structural integrity you can trust
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Side-mounted staircase adds a fun way for kids to access the upper bunk
- Space below the upper bunk is roomy enough for another bed or other furniture
- Durable design for strength and longevity
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 8.5' or higher
- Available in several different hand-applied finishes that add a rich, elegant touch
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards
- Spot clean.
- Bed measures a total of 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long
- Siderails: 75" long x 21.75" high x 2.75" thick
- Staircase: 19.5" wide x 50.5" deep x 54" high
- Steps (6): 15.25" wide x 7.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Clearance under Loft: 75" wide x 37.5" deep x 54" high
- Weight: 308 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, damp cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools