Catalina Stair Loft Bed
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Slat-roll foundation; Avoid using a box spring on the upper bunk.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive finishes are sealed with lacquer for durability
- Crafted from pine and solid sap gum woods, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), which is a strong engineered wood that adds long-lasting performance
- Tenon-and-groove construction and a kiln-dried solid wood frame adds strength and structural integrity you can trust
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Loft accommodates a twin size mattress, do not use with box spring.
- Side-mounted staircase adds a fun way for kids to access the upper bunk
- Space below the upper bunk is roomy enough for another bed or other furniture
- Durable design for strength and longevity
- Available in several different hand-applied finishes that provide durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Recommended for use with a ceiling height of 8.5' or higher
- Spot clean.
- This bed has undergone rigorous safety tests and it meets the highest industry safety standards
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 98.75" long x 75.75" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long
- Siderails: 75" long x 21.75" high x 2.75" thick
- Staircase: 19.5" wide x 50.5" deep x 54" high
- Steps (6): 15.25" wide x 7.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Clearance under Loft: 75" wide x 37.5" deep x 54" high
- Weight: 308 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Blot any spills immediately before wiping with a clean, damp cloth
- Dust the loft bed frequently using a soft, dry cloth to remove dirt and debris
- Avoid using furniture polish, abrasives or chemical cleansers
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools