Catalina House Desk
A gabled-roof work surface gives this desk its playhouse appeal. Crafted with the same excellent quality of our other Catalina Collection pieces, it stands up to years of schoolwork and home art projects.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White finish is expertly crafted of solid Sap Gum wood, rubber wood, Anegre veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and ensures that the desk will endure over time.
- Sun Valley Expresso is expertly crafted from solid poplar, rubber wood, birch veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and ensures that the desk will endure over time.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features fun, playful detailing with roof as desk top, turned bun legs, and beadboard siding.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 29" wide x 26.5" deep x 30.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 26.5" deep x 30.75" high
- Usable Desk Surface: 29" wide x 13.75" deep
- Clearance Under Desk: 22.5" wide x 26.5" deep x 21" high
- Weight: 42.3 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort