Catalina Crib Guardrail Conversion Kit
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Catalina Crib into a furniture piece of lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 51.25" wide x 16.5" high x 1" thick
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips..
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar.
- Elegant details include crown molding, beveled panels, grooved posts and fluted slat detailing.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistance and no odor.
- Use with our Classic Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- Built from poplar and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Designed to easily adapt from a crib to a toddler bed and/or a full-sized bed.
- To convert your crib or converted toddler bed to a full-sized headboard with metal bed frame, purchase the Box Spring Frame with Headboard Attachment.
- To convert your crib or converted toddler bed to a full-sized bed with wood headboard and bed frame, purchase the Box Spring Frame with Headboard/Footboard Attachment.
- The full-sized headboard can be used with our Box Spring Frame (sold separately) or with most standard bed frames.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Crib: 31.5" wide x 56" wide x 31.5" deep x 45" high
- Conversion Kit: 51.25" wide x 16.5" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.