Catalina Cottage Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Classic details like turned legs and beadboard panels give our Catalina Cottage Bunk Bed timeless appeal. Crafted for lasting comfort, it features a full-sized bed on the bottom, making this a bedroom piece that will be enjoyed for years to come.
- 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Expertly crafted from solid mahogany, mahogany veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, standard full-sized mattress fits lower bunk; mattresses are sold separately.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with ladder): 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Overall (without ladder): 56.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 58.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Ladder projection from bed: 10.5"
- Weight: 102.5 pounds
Upper Bed (Twin)
- 42" wide x 80" long x 33.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 33.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 47"
Lower Bed (Full)
- 57" wide x 80" long x 36.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 57" wide x 36.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 10.5"
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid mahogany frame, frame-and-panel construction, and tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk or full bed.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools