Catalina 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Delivery Discount
Take it home today! Our Catalina Crib is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favorite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and poplar wood veneers on select finishes. Crib back panel also has MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the crib will endure over time.
- Framed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Solid wood lathe-turned posts along with triple-fastened slats ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) and later to a headboard for a full-sized bed.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Catalina crib converts to the following options:
- (1) Crib
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Back Panel (Headboard): 55.5" wide x 45.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Panels: 29" wide x 36.5" high
- Front Panel: 55.5" wide x 29.5" high
- Mattress platform settings from floor: 19", 15", 11", 7"
- Clearance under crib: 7"
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Optional Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 49" wide x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools