Catalina Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib
Take it home today! Our Catalina Crib is available in Simply White and Sun Valley Espresso for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Designed to grow with your child, this three-in-one design transitions from crib, to toddler bed, to full-sized headboard.
- 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Solid wood lathe-turned posts along with triple-fastened slats ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Sleeping platform adjusts to four heights so it can accommodate your growing child.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) and later to a full-sized headboard.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 31" deep x 45.5" high
- Back Panel (Headboard): 55.5" wide x 45.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Panels: 29" wide x 36.5" high
- Front Panel: 55.5" wide x 29.5" high
- Mattress platform settings from floor: 19", 15", 11", 7"
- Clearance under crib: 7"
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Optional Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 49" wide x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.