Carolina Swivel Desk Chair
Our redesigned Carolina Swivel Chair is large enough for older children, so it can be used for years to come. Built of solid rubber wood for exceptional durability, this chair has a saddle-cut seat for comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid kiln-dried rubber wood.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an heirloom patina, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room. Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with smooth-rolling casters that rotate 360° degrees.
- Detailed with classic vertical planks along the seat back.
- Seat height is adjustable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 19" wide x 15.5" deep x 35.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 15.5" deep x 35.75" high
- Adjustable Seat Height to Floor: 15.5" up to 18.5" high
- Seat depth: 15.5"
- Back rest: 21.75" high
- Weight: 25.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.