Carolina Stationary Desk Chair
Our redesigned Carolina Stationary Chair is large enough for older children, so it can be used for years to come. Built of solid rubber wood for exceptional durability, this chair has a saddle-cut seat for comfort.
- 19.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Expertly crafted of solid kiln-dried rubber wood.
- Exceptionally rich hues and antiqued patinas are layered by hand.
- Detailed with classic vertical planks along the seat back.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid rubber wood that is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 15.5” wide x 14.5" deep x 17" high
- Seat Back: 15” wide x 18.5” high
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.