Carolina Craft Table & 4 Chairs Set
Give aspiring artists plenty of room to create their masterpieces with our craft table.
- 27" wide x 49" long x 24" high
- Expertly built of solid hardwood.
- Drawers neatly store markers, crayons and glue.
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Accommodates 18” paper roll (sold separately).
- Fits up to six kid-sized chairs; four kid-sized chairs are included in this set.
- Exceptionally rich hues and antiqued patinas are layered by hand.
- Antique White finish features distressing by hand.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an heirloom patina. Our Espresso and Honey finishes are applied in layers for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 27" wide x 49" long x 24" high
- Clearance under apron: 18.5"
- Drawer (2): 14" wide x 13" deep x 3" high
- Legs: 3" square, 21" high
- Fits a 18"-wide paper roll.
- Weight: 57 pounds
Kid-Sized Chair (sold separately)
- Overall: 13" wide x 14" deep x 26" high
- Seat: 13" wide x 12.5" deep
- Seat Height: 14"
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.