Genevieve Gorder for Capel, Pink Ikat Rug
Fashioned by famed interior designer Genevieve Gorder, this rug features a vivid, stylized ikat pattern inspired by indigenous patterns from the East. She says, “This rug plays with what’s familiar in these woven wonders and pushes it in its patterning to the next level. I love the juxtaposition of the familiar and unknown.” Made of pure New Zealand wool, the rug is manufactured by Capel, offering top-of-the-line quality and supreme softness.
- Handwoven of pure New Zealand wool.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that hold their vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Shipping Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.