Genevieve Gorder for Capel, Coral Dot Rug
Fashioned by famed interior designer Genevieve Gorder of HGTV, this rug features a playful dot pattern that’s right at home in a bedroom or play space. Made of pure New Zealand wool, the rug is manufactured by Capel, offering top-of-the-line quality and supreme softness.
- Handwoven of pure New Zealand wool.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that hold their vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Shipping Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.