Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Featuring planked boards and slatted guardrails, our supersturdy bunk bed has the all-American charm of summer-camp furniture.
- 57.25" wide x 80" long x 71.75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar and pine woods, birch wood veneers on select finishes, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Use as a bunk bed now, and then later as two full-sized beds.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57.25" wide x 80" long x 71.75" high
- Side Rails: 74.25" long x 53.75" high
- Top Headboard/Footboard: 57.25" wide x 32.25" high x 2.5" thick
- Bottom Headboard/Footboard: 57.25" wide x 39.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance between bunks: 36"
- Distance Between Side Rail And Floor: 7.75"
- Weight: 307 pounds
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools