Camp Bunk System
Designed to create extra space in the bedroom, our Camp Bunk System combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with the versatility of a completely modular setup.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Bunk System: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Twin Bed: 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 10'
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Create room for two by adding an extra bed below (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Download our Camp Bedroom Collection brochure.
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, lower bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress; mattresses are sold separately.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- Built from solid wood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Overall (with ladder): 66.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Mattress Size: bunk
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
Desk Area Overall (including open area above desktop)
- 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Drawers: 2
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 3
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- Items showing this symbol are delivered by our White Glove Delivery service. With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*: Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation. Please call Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176 for further delivery details.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
|Pre-Tax Order Total||Total Charges|
|Up to $15.00||$4.95|
|$15.01 - $25.00||$6.00|
|$25.01 - $45.00||$8.00|
|$45.01 - $65.00||$11.00|
|$65.01 - $90.00||$14.00|
|$90.01 - $125.00||$17.00|
|$125.01 - $200.00||$21.00|
|$200.01 & over||10%|
|$3,000.01 & over||Now 5%|
Add $6.00 for each gift wrap. For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for rush delivery.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed in parentheses after the item price.
Certain shipping restrictions apply. Items 150 lbs. or less that does not exceed 165 inches in length and girth can be shipped via UPS. At this time, we cannot ship oversized items with an in-home delivery icon to Hawaii. This includes large furniture items that exceed UPS shipping restrictions mentioned. Please call 1.888.779.5176 for more information.