Camp Twin Bunk System
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colorful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
- 66.50" wide x 80" long x 79" high.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height:8.5'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted from solid spruce wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Desk chair sold separately.
- Create room for two by adding an extra bed below (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Overall (with ladder): 66.5" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Mattress Size: bunk
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
Desk Area Overall (including open area above desktop)
- 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Drawers: 2
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 3
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort