Camille Butterfly Nursery Bedding Set
A bright, ethereal spring garden inspired this crafty collection. Completely handmade of soft cotton percale prints and solids, the quilt features appliqués of butterflies and flowers on a striped ground that’s accented with ripple and channel hand stitching.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilt is pure cotton percale and voile pieced with printed and solid fabrics and detailed with hand-filled satin-stitching and French knots.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Quilt reverses to a pink dot print on white ground.
- Pleated crib skirt is white cotton percale with a pink pieced border and coordinating butterflies.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale and voile. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info