Cameron Chalkboard Cabinet, White
Choose the exact components you need to create a perfectly customized storage solution for your child’s play, sleep and study spaces. The Cameron Collection has clean, simple lines and can easily grow with your child, from nursery to big-kid room. Add personalized storage containers to the cubbies and bases so kids know where everything goes at the end of the day.
- Sturdy construction, solid wood-edge banding and our exclusive finishes give each piece enduring style.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Cubbies are sized to hold our Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- Cubbies include a tip resistant kit.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers on select finishes, and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the cabinet and cubby units will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tone.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Creativity Cabinet with Chalkboard Doors
- Cabinets with Doors (2): 29" wide x 14" deep x 24.5" high
- Interior Shelf (1): 28" wide x 13" deep
- Height above shelf: 11" high
- Height below shelf: 12" high
- Doors: 14" wide x 23" high x .5" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.