Cameron 2-Shelf Bookcase
Streamlined forms and a vast array of components allow this well-made collection to organize it all – beautifully.
- 42" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Each shelf accommodates up to three Medium or Large Quinn Baskets, Medium or Large Sabrina Baskets, Medium Canvas Storage, Emory Baskets and Small Rope Storage (all sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, using both frame-and-panel and tongue-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 42" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Shelf Interior (2): 37" wide x 11" deep x 12" high
- Clearance under bookcase: 2.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 70 pounds for top panel; 60 pounds for each shelf
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.