Caden Single Bed
Scaled down to an exceptionally compact size and framed in solid eco-friendly rubber wood, our Caden Single Bed is a great option for small spaces.
- 34" wide x 79.5" long x 36.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Our custom Caden Mattress (sold separately) is required.
- This single bed is approximately 8" narrower and 2" shorter than a standard twin, freeing up floor space for play or other furnishings.
- Mattress platform can be raised to accommodate our custom Caden trundle (sold separately), or lowered to create a comfortable height for small children.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid rubber wood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft Sun Valley White and Sun Valley Espresso finishes in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 34" wide x 79.5" long x 36.5" high
- Headboard: 34" wide x 36.5" high x 2" deep
- Footboard: 34"wide x 19.5" high x 2" deep
- Side Rails: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 10"
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.