Caden Changing Table
We've designed our Caden Changing Table to be exceptionally space efficient, with a small footprint and adjustable shelving.
- 33.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- The compact size of this changing table uses less floor space while still offering all the safety and storage needed.
- Features an adjustable shelf for maximum storage space that accommodates our Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- The wide top holds a changing pad that is fitted with a safety strap.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the changing table will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an exceptionally rich patina, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Changing Area: 33.5” wide x 17” deep x 2.5” high
- Cubby (2): 30” wide x 14.5” deep x 12” high
- Safety Strap: 49.5" long
- Clearance under shelf: 4”
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.