Build Your Own Stanton Wall System
- Great Value
Create display spaces for posting assignments, showcasing collections and storing supplies. These modular pieces can be placed anywhere kids work or play, and rearranged as needed.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Corkboard is crafted of cork and can be used to post notes, assignments, photos and more.
- Magnetic board is crafted of galvanized metal and is designed to be used with magnets (magnets not included).
- Bungee board is crafted of MDF and painted with a blue finish; comes with four elastic bungee cords that hold notes, assignments, photos and more.
- Chalkboard has a painted blue chalkboard finish and is designed to be used with chalk (chalk not included; chalk pens not recommended).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Multiple modular squares can be hung individually, or grouped together in any way you choose.
- D-ring mount; mounting hardware included.
- Choose from our corkboard, bungee board, chalkboard or magnetic finish; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" square
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
Corkboard, 16" x 16"
- Online Only
- Great Value