Brookfield Changing Table
Modeled after rustic farmhouse furniture, this changing table is built for longevity. While your child is young, it meets all your needs with two pullout trays, an organized topper for diapering supplies and ample storage behind two cabinet doors.Later, remove the topper so you can use the console to store anything from games to media equipment.
- 42" wide x 19.5" deep x 36.5" high (includes topper)
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Includes two slide-out trays on either side.
- Cabinet features one interior shelf.
- Partitioned topper can be positioned for right- or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- When no longer needed, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser or console.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Changing Table: 42" wide x 19.5" deep x 33" high
- Topper: 40.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf: 37.5" wide x 16.5" deep
- Weight: 91 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.