Twill Blackout Panel
Designed for use on its own or layered with other panels, our cotton-twill panel helps block out sunlight at naptime.
- Blackout lining helps darken the room and adds to the drape of the panel.
- Pure cotton twill.
- Layers beautifully with any of our sheer panels.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our Belt Loop hanging method.
- We offer a variety of window panels with different types of top treatments, which allows you to hang them in multiple ways to achieve the look you want. After you’ve chosen your panel, use this guide to learn more about how it can be hung and to ensure you have the necessary hardware.
- Panels are sold individually.
- Pair with our Twill Valance for a decorator look.
- View our window measuring guide.
- Dry clean only.
- Red, Brown, and White panels are Catalog/Internet only.
- Complimentary window panel swatches are available. Please call 1-800-430-7373 for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of pure cotton twill.
- Lined with pure polyester twill blackout liner.
- White panel includes 13 drapery hooks.
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 44 x 63"
- 44 x 84"
- 44 x 96"
- Length includes belt-loop tabs/pole pocket.
- Belt-Loops Tabs: 3" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Dust with a soft bristle brush.
- Dry clean only.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
Also seen in this Image
Twill Blackout Cordless Roman Shade
Ball Finial & Hardware Set
Holdback, Set of 2