Twill Blackout Panel
Designed for use on its own or layered with other panels, our cotton-twill panel helps block out sunlight at naptime.
- Blackout lining helps darken the room and adds to the drape of the panel.
- Pure cotton twill.
- Layers beautifully with any of our sheer panels.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our Belt Loop hanging method.
- We offer a variety of window panels with different types of top treatments, which allows you to hang them in multiple ways to achieve the look you want. After you’ve chosen your panel, use this guide to learn more about how it can be hung and to ensure you have the necessary hardware.
- Panels are sold individually.
- Pair with our Twill Valance for a decorator look.
- View our window measuring guide.
- Dry clean only.
- Red, Brown, and White panels are Catalog/Internet only.
- Complimentary window panel swatches are available. Please call 1-800-430-7373 for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of pure cotton twill.
- Lined with pure polyester twill blackout liner.
- White panel includes 13 drapery hooks.
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 44 x 63"
- 44 x 84"
- 44 x 96"
- Length includes belt-loop tabs/pole pocket.
- Belt-Loops Tabs: 3" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Dust with a soft bristle brush.
- Dry clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.