Lahaina Nursery Bedding
Adventurous surf scenes, decorative stitching and playful appliqués give this nursery collection its crafty appeal. The handmade quilt features an eclectic patchwork of tropical getaways, crisp stripes and classic plaids. Crafted from a mix of soft cotton fabrics, the sham has a friendly white whale appliqué, stitched waves and gingham trim.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Patchwork design of yarn-dyed plaids, stripes and prints.
- Expertly quilted by hand; polyester batting.
- Quilt and sham reverse to cotton plaid percale.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is a pieced patchwork design and reverses to yarn dyed plaid percale; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is white cotton percale pieced with a plaid border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.