Lahaina Nursery Bedding
Adventurous surf scenes, decorative stitching and playful appliqués give this nursery collection its crafty appeal. The handmade quilt features an eclectic patchwork of tropical getaways, crisp stripes and classic plaids. Crafted from a mix of soft cotton fabrics, the sham has a friendly white whale appliqué, stitched waves and gingham trim.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Patchwork design of yarn-dyed plaids, stripes and prints.
- Expertly quilted by hand; polyester batting.
- Quilt and sham reverse to cotton plaid percale.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale; Oeko-Tex certified.
- Bumper is a pieced patchwork design and reverses to yarn dyed plaid percale; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is white cotton percale pieced with a plaid border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.