Harper Nursery Bedding Collection
Classic and tailored, our Harper Nursery bedding features supersoft cotton percale with a grosgrain ribbon trim. Pair the quilt with our organic cotton, mini dot or chevron fitted sheet for a crisp, graphic look.
Design the Perfect Harper Nursery using our Harper Bedding Tool.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Quilt, bumper and crib skirt are detailed with appliquéd grosgrain ribbon and reverse to a white cotton percale.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Reverses to white cotton percale.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is filled with plush polyester.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.