Dr. Seuss™ Cat in the Hat Nursery Bedding
Clever word play and vibrant characters have made Dr. Seuss’s storybooks wildly popular for 75 years. To celebrate, we’ve created this colorful collection for the nursery, featuring a famous, fun-loving feline and imaginative illustrations straight from Seuss’s beloved books.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Detailed with multicolored pick-stitch embroidery across the blue chambray ground and an embroidered Cat in the Hat.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a solid red cotton percale.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale; Oeko-Tex certified.
- Bumper is detailed with an embroidered peeking Cat in the Hat and reverses to red and white gingham; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is red and white gingham pieced with a blue chambray border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale and voile. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.