Buy any Desk and Get our Bookback Chair for $99
Limited Time Savings! Buy any Desk and get our Carolina Stationary Chair, Bookback Stationary Chair, or Spin Chair for $99! Enter Promo Code STUDYSAVE at checkout. Ends 9/23/2010 at 11:59pm PST.
Kids can always find their favorite book or drawing pad when it’s tucked in this chair’s back pocket. Inspired by a vintage chapel chair, our version has a saddle-cut seat and a curved back for comfort.
- 17" wide x18.5" deep x 32" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid rubber wood frame.
- Designed with a saddle-cut seat and a curved back for comfort.
- Equipped with a back cubby for storing books and notebooks.
- Also available in a swivel option.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid rubber wood, wood veneers and particle board, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the desk and hutch will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Overall: 17" wide x 18.5" deep x 32" high
- Seat: 14.5" square, 16" high
- Seat Back: 16" high
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.