Boho Border Rug
Lay a foundation of delightful design with this pretty patterned rug. Tightly woven in a dhurrie-mat construction with a chic boho border, it features interwoven Lurex threads for a hint of sparkle.
- Handwoven wool and cotton in a traditional kilim construction.
- Features Lurex threads in the light areas for added sparkle.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Woven without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom rug.
- Reversible for twice the wear. \
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Warp: 100% cotton
- Weft: 100% Indian wool and Metallic Lurex yarns
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.25" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.