Design a nursery like no other with this vintage-inspired crib. With pin-tucked upholstery, artful molding and turned wood legs, it brings sweetly chic style to your baby’s room.
- Blythe Crib: 54" wide x 31.5" deep x 41" high
- Guardrail Conversion Kit (sold separately): 51.75" wide x 2" thick x 30" high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Features beautifully sculpted detailing and masterfully detailed tufting.
- Upholstered in washed linen cotton fabric.
- Vintage Simply White crib features washed linen cotton ivory fabric.
- Vintage Gray crib features washed linen cotton white fabric.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 31.5" deep x 41" high
- Mattress Platform: 51.75" wide x 27" deep x 2.25" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 12.75", 17.75", 22.75"
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Optional Toddler Conversion Kit: 51.75" wide x 2" thick x 30" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools