Colton Blue Backpack
Our ultra gear-ready Colton backpacks provide super organization so kids can start the school year off right. They have pockets everywhere, with plenty of room for books, supplies and more. Bright two-tone colors and padded, adjustable straps make them stylish and easy to carry.
- 12" wide x 5" deep x 17" high
- Holds a lunch bag, one large notebook, two small notebooks, several books, and a water bottle.
- Made of durable polyester ripstop and dobby.
- Features roomy pockets inside and out, and an MP3 holder with a grommet for headphone wires; front pockets have top and side zippers for easy access.
- Main compartment is detailed with extra pockets and pencil storage for better organization.
- Includes a padded laptop compartment designed to fit a 13" laptop.
- Contoured straps are padded and adjustable; features a zippered pocket that holds change and a horizontal chest strap.
- Padded and contoured carrying handle ensures comfortable toting.
- Two side snap locks can be used to attach Colton Lunch Bag (sold separately).
- Mesh side pockets are designed to hold any of our water bottles (sold separately).
- Able to be customized with a reflective patch.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12" wide x 5" deep x 17" wide
- Interior: 11" wide x 4" deep x 16" wide
- Number of Interior Pockets: 6
- Interior Pocket One: 10.25" wide x 7.5" high
- Interior Pocket Two: 2" wide x 6" high
- Interior Pocket Three: 4.5" wide x 6" high
- Interior Pocket Four: 5.5" wide x 7" high
- Interior Pocket Five: 5.5" wide x 7" high
- Pencil Pocket (4): 1" wide x 6" high
- Exterior Pockets: 6
- Horizontal Zip Pocket: 7" wide x 12.5" high
- Vertical Zip Pocket: 5" wide x 8.25" high
- MP3 Pocket: 6.25" wide x 1.5" high
- Side Pocket (2): 6.5" wide x 7" high
- Back Panel Pocket: 11" wide x 15" high
- Clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
International Customers: Items on this page are not eligible for Free Shipping. Please view our general guidelines for more information.