Block Damask Rug - Gray
Brighten up the bedroom floor with a pretty pattern that’s also plush.
- Hand-tufted blend of pure Indian and New Zealand wool.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Pure wool is a natural fiber and will have an ivory appearance.
- Recycled canvas backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of a blend of 50% New Zealand, 50% Indian wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.