Brookfield Storage Bed
Trussed details give our Brookfield Storage Bed a solid, sturdy presence with pine framing and planked wood that’s chosen to be warm, rustic and inviting. Our exclusive, hand-applied finish re-creates the look of mill-cut wood used in custom-built furniture a century ago.
- 43.5" wide x 81.5" long x 51" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried pine wood frame.
- Trussed details give this furniture collection a solid, sturdy presence.
- The base of the Storage Bed has open cubbies that are sized to fit our large Sabrina baskets.
- Our exclusive, hand-applied vintage mahogany finish recreates the look of mill-cut wood used in custom-built furniture a century ago.
- Box spring optional
- Use with our Classic Mattress (sold separately), or with any standard twin mattress.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid pine, fine veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 81.5" long x 51" high
- Headboard: 43.5" wide x 51" high x 4" deep
- Footboard: 42.5" high x 19" high x 3" deep
- Side Rails: 75" long x 5.5" high x 2.2" thick
- Bed End Cubbies (3): 12" wide x 10.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Side Cubby (2): 40" wide x 50.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 13.5"
- Slats: 16
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.