Benchwright Table & Bench
Solidly built of poplar, our kid-sized table and bench provide a perfect spot for creativity or sharing an afternoon snack. Detailed with natural saw marks and an iron stretcher, they evoke hard-working, industrial design.
- Table: 45" wide x 30" deep x 22" high
- Bench: 37" wide x 11" deep x 14" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried poplar wood frame.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability and turn-of-the-century style.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted with tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 45" wide x 30" deep x 22" high
- Clearance Under Table: 20"
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- Overall: 37" wide x 11" deep x 14" high
- Clearance Under Bench: 12.5"
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.