Bella Tassel Blackout Panel
Colorful tassels add a playful touch to our crisp white, light-blocking panel.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% cotton twill.
- Features polyester tassels.
- Blackout lining blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep andmore restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 44" wide; available in three lengths
- Sold individually.
- Dry-clean only.
- For more information about construction, view our Windows Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Dry-clean only.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW PANEL DELIVERY
- Curtains should always be long enough to reach the windowsill, but how much farther they extend is a personal decision. There are two options for displaying your window treatments: to the sill (or just below the sill) and to the floor. For deeply recessed windows, you’ll want the window panel to be at sill length, or just below. If the width of your mounting measurement is less than 88", we recommend at least two panels. If your measurement exceeds 88" additional panels will be required for total coverage.
- Sill Length: Shorter curtains make a formal room more casual. Measure from the top of the window mount to the sill or just below the sill.
- Floor Length: Floor-length curtains lend presence to a small window. Measure from the top of the window mount to the floor.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.