Belden Full-Over-Full Bunk
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
- 58.25" wide x 83.5" long x 70.25" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Built from solid poplar wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with ladder): 58.25" wide x 83.5" long x 70.25" high
- Overall (without ladder): 58.25" wide x 79.5" long x 70.25" high
- Clearance Between Bunks: 34.75"
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 4" deep x 57.25" high
- Rungs (4): 9.5" apart
- Weight Overall: 370 pounds
- Headboard: 58.25" wide x 20.75" high x 2.5" thick
- Footboard (2): 22.25" wide x 20.75" high x 2.5" thick
- Slat Roll: 51.75" wide x 75" long
- Guardrail: 75" long x 20.75" high x 1" thick
- Distance Between Top Of Guardrail And Slat Roll: 17.25"
- Slat Roll: 51.75" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Interior (2): 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Includes two guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools