Belden Full-Over-Full Bunk
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 58.25" wide x 83.5" long x 70.25" high
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with ladder): 58.25" wide x 83.5" long x 70.25" high
- Overall (without ladder): 58.25" wide x 79.5" long x 70.25" high
- Clearance Between Bunks: 34.75"
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 4" deep x 57.25" high
- Rungs (4): 9.5" apart
- Weight Overall: 370 pounds
- Headboard: 58.25" wide x 20.75" high x 2.5" thick
- Footboard (2): 22.25" wide x 20.75" high x 2.5" thick
- Slat Roll: 51.75" wide x 75" long
- Guardrail: 75" long x 20.75" high x 1" thick
- Distance Between Top Of Guardrail And Slat Roll: 17.25"
- Slat Roll: 51.75" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Interior (2): 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort