Belden Corner Unit, White
Specially designed for use with two of our Belden Beds, this smart, good-looking corner unit makes the most of often-overlooked space. Sturdily built with solid pine framing, it stores books, toys or art supplies below, and offers a roomy top surface for crafts or games.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- PBK White is expertly crafted from solid rubberwood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the corner unit will endure over time.
- Rustic Sun Valley Honey is expertly crafted from Scots Pine, Scots Pine Veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Frame-and-panel construction ensures that the unit will last for years to come.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Corner unit has one fixed shelf.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- 40.75" square, 36.75" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.75" square, 36.75" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 38" square
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 36" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of Unit: 14" high
- Weight: 101.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.