Belden Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.25" wide x 83.5" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 4" deep x 57.25" high
- Top Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Bottom Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Clearance above bottom bunk: 39.25"
- Drawer (2): 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Weight: 298 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools