Belden Bunk Bed, Chestnut
Make the most of the space in your child’s room with this deluxe bunk bed, built with solid wood framing and classic beadboard panels. Ideal for siblings or sleepovers, it has the added benefits of storage drawers in the base and a fixed ladder at the foot.
- 43.25" wide x 83.5" long x 72" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk.
- Bed is designed for use without box springs.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide..
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Overall: 43.25" wide x 83.5" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 4" deep x 57.25" high
- Top Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Bottom Bunk Mattress Platform: 38.75" wide x 75" long
- Clearance above bottom bunk: 39.25"
- Drawer (2): 23.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Weight: 298 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.