Belden Bedroom Set, Chestnut
Save up to $300 when you purchase one of our Belden Bedroom Sets. Savings includes special set pricing and a reduced shipping surcharge.
A great option for shared spaces, our versatile Belden Collection offers plenty of storage space for childrens' belongings.
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Beadboard paneling adds to the classic built-in look.
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Pair with our Classic or Plush Euro Top Mattresses (sold separately).
- End-of-Bed Dresser offers additional storage space.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand, for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Twin Bed: 41" wide x 77" long x 15" high
- End-of-Bed Dresser: 40.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 23" high
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed and dresser will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 41" wide x 77" long x 15" high
- Headboard, Footboard: 39" wide x 15" high x 1" thick
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Front: 30" wide x 9" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior: 23" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Two beds combined and placed end to end require 154 inches of wall space (roughly 13 feet)
- Weight: 110 pounds for 1-drawer bed; 120 pounds for 2-drawer bed
- Slats: 14
End of Bed Dresser
- 40.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 23" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33" wide x 12" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 79 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.