- Delivery Discount
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
- Twin: 43.5" wide x 78.25" long x 16.25" high
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid poplar, pine wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Equipped with two storage drawers along one side.
- Slat-roll foundation is made of 100% solid wood for extra strength.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 78.25" long x 16.25" high
- Headboard: 43.5" wide x 16.25" high x 1.75" thick
- Footboard: 41" wide x 16.25" high x 1.5" thick
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Front: 30" wide x 9" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 23" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Slats: 14 per bed
- Weight: 151.8 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Two beds combined require 157 inches of wall space (roughly 13 feet)
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools