Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Plush Euro Top Mattress
This supercomfy and plush mattress features the new 700 Series Coil Technology that wraps each spring in a durable soft fabric pocket to allow it to adjust individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- MoistureBan™ technology keeps sleeping surface clean and comfortable for years.
- AllerCare™ technology helps to reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes.
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Foam Encased Edge Support system provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
- No-Flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dimensions & Care
- Features six layers of comfort; including two layers of Plush Comfort Foam and two layers of Firm Comfort Foam.
- The use of a Simmons® foundation is recommended.
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 64.5 pounds
Twin Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
Full Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
Queen Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Weight: 42 pounds
Twin Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
Full Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 27.5 pounds
Queen Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools