Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Luxury Firm Mattress
This ultracomfy mattress features the new 700 Series Coil Technology. Wrapped in durable soft fabric pockets, each spring adjusts individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10" high
- MoistureBan™ technology keeps sleeping surface clean and comfortable for years.
- AllerCare™ technology helps to reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes.
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Foam-encased Edge Support system provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
- No-Flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
- Features six layers of comfort; including three layers of Firm Comfort Foam.
- The use of a Simmons® foundation is recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 72.5 pounds
Twin Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
Full Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
Queen Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Weight: 42 pounds
Twin Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
Full Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 27.5 pounds
Queen Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools