Peter Rabbit™ Toddler Quilted Bedding
We’re excited to bring this childhood classic back to the bedroom featuring exclusive watercolor images and excerpts from The Tale of Peter Rabbit, first published in 1902.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Pre-washed for added softness.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Reverses to a green cotton yarn-dyed gingham.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt and fitted crib sheet.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Sheets are made of pure organic cotton percale and are Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are ecologically safe.
- Coverlet is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.