Peter Rabbit™ Nursery Bedding
We’re excited to bring this childhood classic back to the nursery, featuring exclusive watercolor images and excerpts from the The Tale of Peter Rabbit, first published in 1902.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Reverses to a green cotton yarn-dyed gingham.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.