Peter Rabbit™ Nursery Bedding Set
We’re excited to bring this childhood classic back to the nursery, featuring exclusive watercolor images and excerpts from the The Tale of Peter Rabbit, first published in 1902.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Expertly quilted by hand; pure cotton batting.
- Reverses to a green yarn-dyed gingham.
- Crib skirt is yarn dyed gingham with a pieced white border decorated with embroidery.
- Fitted crib sheet is made of pure organic cotton percale.
- Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.